| date |
| |||
| 5-5 | ||||
| 5-6 |
srinivasan lab results
gersh nimmo books, graduation movies call : (866) 740-4298 call srinivasan self-cleaning alternatives | |||
| 5-7 |
meetings all day
|
|||
| 5-8 |
e CHOP
| |||
| 5-9 |
CHOP survey
scan docs target return | |||
| 5-10 |
my super-duper efficient day!!!!
finish widget for blogger recent commentsorder smaller cot russian bread set up springform return scan CHOP docs, note to school haircut appt frontier card rx for me, p rav4 registration pick up parents from train station | |||
| 5-11 |
figure out wireless usage
|
unfinished leftovers
medical expenses for michael
finish m&m's drive stuff
e thank you cards
target receipts for lv reimb
target receipts for returns
usaa p withholdings
get stats on pearl's spending
target receipts for lv reimb
target receipts for returns
usaa p withholdings
lawyers letter
clear deskg guardianship report by 5/31
j life insu
D C
Sorry, haven't checked lately. Been swamped myself. When you get around to doing the M&M computer issue again, I have a quick question to ask. I seemed to have lost a saved photo book in the last two months. It appears to still be on my computer, but I can't seem to get it to open in the correct program.
ReplyDeleteLots on your plate, I see. If it starts to feel like too much, just tell yourself to do 1 thing - the most important thing - and then stop.
ReplyDeleteyep. trying to do that.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? I figured everything is going to have to take a back seat to the immediate issues. Don't lose hope or lose sight. Do one thing at a time. Stay focused. Do not let yourself get distracted. Yes, you can use some time off and some time to just veg out, but give yourself a time frame - I'll do this completely unproductive thing for one hour and that's it. Or something like that.
ReplyDeleteyeah, the time thing. that's what i'm really really bad at. setting time limits and schedules.
ReplyDelete